Who doesn't know about chocolate brownies... Yummy, chocolatey and what not... And an Ice cream scoop on top of it.... mind-blowing, isn't it? I am sure, you won't ask for anything else... Sinful Indulgence at its peek ;)
I had tried out some brownie recipes, and many of them was a flop and some were too good (recipes I have already posted in my blog). Though I have tried out some egg less versions of chocolate brownie, this one is with eggs. So all vegetarian friends, don't worry, check out my egg less brownie recipes here. This is for all the non-vegetarian friends out there...This recipe is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G....
If you are looking for an excellent and no-fail recipe of Chocolate brownie, your search ends here.... Try out this recipe and you will love it for sure.
I got this recipe from Anna Austin (a cake decorator) and thanks a lot for her for sharing this yummy recipe.
150 gm Butter (unsalted)
185 gm Dark Chocolate
275 gm Brown sugar or white sugar (i used about 200 gms of white sugar)
85 gm Maida/All purpose flour
40 gms Cocoa powder
1/2 cup Cashewnuts (optional)
50gms White chocolate (chopped)
50 gms Milk chocolate (chopped)
- Melt dark chocolate and butter in the microwave. Keep this aside.
- Mix maida, cocoa powder and cashew nuts in a bowl and keep this aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar till light and fluffy using an electric beater.
- Add the melted chocolate+butter mixture into it.
- Fold the mixture using a spoon. Don't over mix.
- Add maida+cocoa powder+cashew nuts mixture little by little into the wet mixture. Mix only in one direction.
- Now add the chopped milk and white chocolates. Mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Pour the brownie batter into a prepared baking tin and bake for about 35 to 40 mins till the toothpick comes out with little crumbs.
- Once done, place it on a wire rack, till it is cooled down completely.
- Once cooled, cut it into square pieces and serve it along with a scoop of ice cream.