This is a spicy and healthy oats dosa which tastes best with tomato chutney. This dish is packed with lots of vitamins and minerals and so is very good for our body. A healthy breakfast to start your day.
1 cup Oats
2 tbsp Rava/Suji/Semolina
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Water as required
1/2 cup Spinach (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Carrot (finely chopped or grated)
1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
1 - 2 Green chilli (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp Oil
- Dry roast oats for about a minute and grind it into a smooth powder.
- In a large bowl, put oats powder, rava, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Add water as required and make a batter. The batter should have the consistency of the normal dosa batter.
- To this add spinach, carrot, onion, green chilli and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Keep the batter aside for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a non stick tawa and spread little oil on it. Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on the medium hot tawa.
- When both sides are cooked and when it changes its colour, take off from heat.
- Serve it hot with tomato chutney or any chutney of your choice.
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting