This is a healthy and tasty dosa which we can have as a breakfast. As you know, oats is full of fibre and so it is good for health. The oats dosa will be slightly thick than the normal dosa which we usually make.
1 cup Oats
1/4 cup Semolina/Rava
1/4 cup Rice flour
2 Green chilli (finely chopped)
1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
10 to 15 nos Curry leaves (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Mustard
Water as required
Salt to taste
- Dry roast Oats and grind it into a smooth powder.
- Transfer it into a deep bowl. Add rava/semolina and rice flour into it. Add water into it and add salt. Mix well so that no lumps are formed. Keep this aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Put mustard seeds. When they splutter, add green chilli and curry leaves. After some time, add onion. Saute till onion is translucent or slightly changes its colour.
- Put this mixture into the oats dosa batter. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat a non stick pan. Pour the batter on it and spread just like you make dosa. Pour little oil on all the sides.
- When both sides changes golden brown colour, take off from heat.
- Serve it hot with coconut chutney.
Thanks for visiting