This is a simple and easy chocolate frosting which is not too dark in colour. We can use this frosting to decorate any type of cakes, pastries, biscuits etc. It tastes awesome.
If you have a small cake or pastry to decorate, take 1/2 the quantity mentioned below.
6 tbsp Butter (at room temperature)
6 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 1/4 cup Sugar (powdered)/ Icing sugar
5 tbsp Milk maid
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- In a bowl, sieve cocoa powder and sugar. Keep this aside.
- In another bowl, put butter and cream it till smooth and soft, using an electric hand blender.
- Gradually, add in the sugar-cocoa mixture into it. Alternatively add in the milkmaid.
- Lastly add the vanilla essence and beat well till the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Adjust the consistency by adding more sugar or milk.
- Decorate the chocolate frosting on the prepared cake and enjoy !!
|Simple Chocolate Frosting|
Thanks for visiting