Lauki (Bottle gourd) - 1 large
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Green cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Milk - 1 ltr
Dried nuts and raisins for garnish.
1. Heat milk in a deep pan and bring to boil.
2. Grate the lauki and add it to the boiling milk. Let it cook for sometime.
3. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
4. Add sugar and keep stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
5. Add green cardamom powder and mix well. If needed you can add some green food colour to it.
6. Keep on stirring until the mixture gets thickened.
7. Transfer it to a flat plate and garnish with dried nuts and raisins.
8. Let it cool for sometime and then serve.
|Lauki Ka Halwa|