This is a simple yet tasty recipe which i tried out and it came out really amazing...Every kid would love it. Moreover, kids themselves can make it.
My daughter Nithya loves it a lot. Whenever she asks me to make chocolate cake, i make this as it is very easy and can be prepared within minutes.
A mug or a small bowl which can be used in microwave mode.
Maida - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 5 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Coco powder (unsweetened) - 2 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Egg (whisked) - 1
Milk - 3 tbsp
Oil - 3 tbsp
Chocolate chips (if you dont have chocolate chips, you can avoid this or you can break any chocolate bar and mix it) - 3 tbsp
Vanilla - 1/2 tsp
- Add all the dry ingredients in the bowl or mug and mix well.
- Add egg, milk and oil. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla essence. Stir well.
- Place the mug or bowl in a microwave oven in microwave mode for 2 to 3 minutes - power high.
- It will rise a bit and that's it...your quick chocolate cake is ready to eat !!!