1 cup Singhare flour
¼ cup mashed Potatoes
¼ tsp Cumin powder
3 tbsp Oil
2 Green chilli (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Water as required
Oil for deep frying
- Pressure cook the potatoes and keep them aside to cool. Later, peel out the skin and mash them nicely.
- In a bowl, put singhare flour, salt, cumin powder, mashed potatoes, green chilli, red chilli powder and oil.
- Add water little by little and knead it into a soft and smooth pliable dough. It should not be sticky.
- Take small portion of the dough and roll them into balls.
- Sprinkle little singhare flour on the rolling board and roll the balls into small or medium sized pooris.
- The rolled poori should not be too thin or too thick. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai and drop the pooris gently into the hot oil. Press it slightly with a slotted spoon. When one side is done, turn the poori on to the other side and let it cook. Do the same procedure for the rest.
- When both sides are golden brown colour, transfer them onto a tissue paper or kitchen towel.
- Serve them hot with any subji of your choice.
Thanks for visiting