This is a quick fix when you are craving for something sweet. It's so easy that you can even bake this when some guests have come over and you don't have anything sweet to serve them.
Yesterday, my kids where after me to make something sweet and I was wondering what to prepare so as to make them happy. I was not in a mood for an elaborate cooking though. Then I thought about these individual serving brownies. Just Mix it and bake it.... Its that easy and the result is too yummy that I could see the sparkle in my kids eyes, when they saw it.
When my kids saw that I have made only two bowls, they lovingly gave one scoop each from their brownies... So nice of them... I must say, It definitely tastes amazing...
Beware guys!!! It's so tasty and tempting, that you might fix up one more bowl for yourself. I could control my urge with great difficulty :)
Anyway, try it once and let me know how you liked it.. Happy Baking!!!
2 tbsp. Maida/All purpose flour
2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
3 tbsp. Sugar
2 tbsp. Milk
2 tbsp. Butter (melted)
2 tbsp. Choco chips (optional)
1 pinch Salt
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together into a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Pour it into a microwave safe bowl and place it in the microwave with power high for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, test with a toothpick whether the brownie is done or not. If not, keep again for 20 seconds.
- Take off from the oven and place on the wire rack to cool.
- Once cooled, serve it in the same bowl with a scoop of ice cream or any toppings of your choice.
- Every oven has different temperature settings, so check after 1 minute whether the brownie is ready or not. If not, keep again for 20 seconds.
- You can adjust the sugar as per your taste.
- I served the brownie with a small scoop of strawberry crush and some sprinkles. Serve as per your taste.
- I did not add choco chips (as did not have any), still the brownie tasted awesome.
- With the quantity mentioned above, you can bake 1 bowl (pic shown).
Thanks for visiting