This is a quick and simple mousse with lots of white chocolate and it tastes coffee. Yea...Who doesn't like the taste of coffee...I know, I know..... you all love it...even the smell of coffee is heavenly, isn't it?
Coffee and chocolate is always a great combination. You must try this dessert, its really heavenly.. This mousse just melts in your mouth, giving out all its flavours perfectly.. Really tasty.
On this Friendship Day and i would like to dedicate this recipe to all my friends...Try it out, share with your friends and enjoy your day!!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
Recipe Source: Sanjeevkapoor's Kitchen
3/4 cup White Chocolate (chopped)
1 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
2 tbsp Instant Coffee powder
1/2 cup Fresh cream
- Put chopped white chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat fresh cream (don't boil) and pour it on the chopped white chocolate.
- Don't stir. Keep it aside for about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the coffee decoction by adding 2 tbsp hot water into the instant coffee powder. Mix well to remove any lumps.
- Add this to the white chocolate cream mixture.
- Mix well till it becomes smooth.
- Now add the whipped cream little by little.
- Gently mix it and pour it in the serving glasses.
- Place them in the fridge for about 1 hour or till it is set.
- Garnish with some whipped cream and sprinkle little coffee powder on top.
- Serve it chilled and enjoy your day!!!
Thanks for visiting
Sending this to Guru's Cooking Kids special Give away