2 Cucumber (medium)
2 Carrot (medium)
1/2 cup Vinegar
Salt to taste
1/2 cup Sugar
2 - 3 Fresh Red chilli or Green chilli (cut into thin slices, diagonally)
1 cup Water
- Wash, cut cucumbers and carrots into thin slices of any shape of your choice. (You can cut into long slices)
- Heat water, sugar, red chilli and salt in a non stick pan.
- When sugar is completely dissolved, turn off the heat.
- Now add cucumber and carrot slices into it.
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Once cooled, transfer it into a sterilised jar. Keep it in the kitchen counter for about 6 hours.
- Later place them in the fridge and serve it with any Chinese dish or enjoy it just like that.
Thanks for visiting