We usually don't buy drinking chocolate at home as we all know that it is ideally used for making hot chocolate drink. Some days back, one of my friend gave me a big bottle of Starbucks drinking chocolate which they brought from US.
|Doesn't it look inviting...|
I didn't deny as i know it is of good quality and moreover my father-in-law likes to drink hot drinking chocolate once in a while.
From that day on, i started to think how to make use of this powder in a recipe. Tried to make some dishes and was a disaster... :) But this simple experiment came out to be a success and truly it is so soft and yummy that your kids would love it. Even you can enjoy them.....just do some extra workout ;)
10 nos Arrowroot Biscuits
3- 4 tbsp Drinking Chocolate powder
Nuts as required (any nuts of your choice)
3- 4 tbsp Milkmaid
- Put the arrowroot biscuits in a blender and grind it into a fine powder.
- Transfer it into a bowl and add drinking chocolate powder.
- Mix well. Now add milkmaid (as required) just enough to roll them into balls.
- Take a small quantity, stuff it with a cashew nut in the middle and roll it into a ball.
- Do the same procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- Place these wonder choco balls in the fridge for about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Enjoy these wonders !!!!
Thanks for visiting