Chickoo is commonly known as sapodilla. It is a vital source of vitamins, minerals and health benefiting anti-oxidant. Consumption of this fruit replenishes energy and revitalises the body instantly.
This is a perfect healthy cooling drink for summer. You can omit vanilla ice cream to make it more healthier.
When I decided to make this milkshake, I didn't have ice cream, so made this drink without it. Still the milkshake tasted awesome. You can adjust the milk and ice cubes as per your taste. While serving, to make the drink more attractive for my kids, I spread little nutella in the glass before pouring the milkshake in it. (You can see it in the picture. Could have made it more attractive :))
4 Chickoo (peeled, roughly chopped)
1 tsp Sugar
10 - 15 Ice cubes
1/2 - 3/4 cup Milk (cold)
2 scoops Vanilla Ice cream (optional)
- Keep aside some of the chickoo pieces for garnish.
- In a blender, put chickoo, milk, ice cubes, sugar and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend it well, till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Pour it into individual tall glasses and garnish with the chickoo pieces.
- Serve it chilled.
* I usually take the quantity of the ingredients as per my taste.*
Thanks for visiting