A simple sabji made with onion. It has a spicy and sour taste. Goes well with roti or paratha.
7 - 8 Onion (cut into cubes)
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tbsp Tamarind pulp
Water as required
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add onion and when it starts to change its colour, add salt and ginger garlic paste. Saute till it becomes light golden brown colour.
- Now add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Add little water and tamarind pulp. Mix well.
- Cover and let it cook on low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once everything is combined and the onion becomes slightly dry, take off from heat.
- Serve it hot with roti.
|Onion cut into cubes and each one separated|
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting