Here's an easy and tasty vanilla cup cake recipe for all those weight conscious friends out there.
I have used Sugar free Natura (artificial sweetener) in this recipe. Normally, when we cook or bake a sugar free sweetener, the sweetness is lost. But Sugar free Natura contains Sucralose and it is highly heat stable - which means you can cook and bake with it, without any loss in sweetness. It can be used for making a wide variety of preparation - hot and cold beverages, desserts, breakfast cereals, toppings, baked preparations etc.
Sugar Free Natura helps you control your calories intake and keep fit. It is ideal for all fitness seekers, diabetics and weight conscious.
It’s safe to avoid giving children foods and drinks with artificial sweeteners. So this is not for kids...
So friends...here is the recipe, you were waiting for.....
|Diet Cup Cakes|
1 cup Maida/All Purpose Flour
10 sachets of Sugar free Natura (ideal for cooking and baking)
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp Corn starch
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
1/2 cup Milk
- In a bowl, mix maida, sugar free natura, baking powder, baking soda, corn starch and salt.
- Mix well. Now add milk, oil, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Mix well using an electric hand blender.
- Preheat oven at 175 degree Celsius.
- Grease a cup cake tray with oil or butter.
- Pour the cup cake batter in it.
- Place the cup cake tray in the pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Check in between with a tooth pick. If it is done, take out from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- When it is cooled, take off from the cup cake tray and serve.
Thanks for visiting