Happy Diwali to all my friends and viewers....
As it is Diwali, we make many sweets at home or buy from stores. This is the time when we enjoy lots of variety sweets.
Why don't we surprise our loved ones with this special coconut chocolate balls. Its very easy to make, no cooking involved and its really tasty and yummy. You can serve these coconut balls without dipping in the chocolate ganache. But i feel that.. with the chocolate ganache on top, makes it more yummier and tastier. More over it is a healthy sweet dish as we are using honey, cocoa and coconut.
|Coconut Chocolate Balls|
1 cup Cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup Coconut (freshly grated)
1 cup Honey
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1/2 cup Chocolate ganache
- In a bowl, mix coco powder, coconut, honey, coconut oil and vanilla essence.
- Mix thoroughly and make small balls out of them.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate ganache and place them on a plastic sheet.
- Put the coconut chocolate balls in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until the chocolate is set.
- Take it from the fridge and serve.
For the chocolate ganache recipe click here: http://nimmyskitchen.blogspot.in/2012/11/chocolate-ganache.html
Thanks for visiting