This a very fansy and glazed icing which is easy to make and easy to spread on a cake. It can be spread on anything like cup cakes, cookies, cakes, muffins etc. It enhances the taste of the cakes.
1/2 cup Dark cooking chocolate
1/3 cup Cream
1 tsp Butter (in room temperature)
A pinch of salt
- In a pan, heat cream until just below boiling point.
- In a bowl, put the dark chocolate and pour the cream on it.
- Do not mix. Just leave it for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, whisk it well so that the chocolate is completely melted.
- Now add butter and salt. Mix well.
- By adding butter, the mixture gets a gloss.
- Leave it again for few minutes before using.
|This is the dark chocolate which i used|
|This is how the chocolate block looks like inside the cover. It has 4 big portions. I used approx. one portion.|
|I shredded the required amount of chocolate from the block for easier melting|
Thanks for visiting