Choco Lava Cake is also called as Molten Cake. This cake has to be made in individual servings. You will not be able to cut and serve like the usual cakes because it is gooey inside. It can be served in the same cake mould in which you bake.
When you scoop the cake you will see the chocolate oozing out of it. It is really heavenlicious. Melt in mouth. I feel there is nothing more heavenly than this. mmm....yummy...I have no other words to express about this cake.
Here is the recipe for this wonderful, yummy and heavenly cake. Try it out and you will find it yourself. The only word that will come out of your mouth would be ..." mmmm....mmm...yummy.."
|Choco Lava Cake|
3/4 cup Chocolate (Dark cooking chocolate, shredded)
1/4 cup Butter
3/4 cup Sugar
3 tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- In a microwave safe bowl, put chocolate and butter. Put the bowl in a microwave on micro mode - high for 1 minute or use a double boiler and melt the chocolate.
- Keep this aside to cool.
- In a bowl, put eggs, vanilla essence and sugar. Mix well using an egg beater till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- To this mixture add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Now add maida and mix well.
- Preheat oven on 200 degree Celsius.
- Pour the cake batter into individual bowls by spreading little butter on each of them.
- Place it in the preheated oven (in convection mode) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- No need to do the tooth pick test as the inside will be gooey. When you see that the top is cooked, take it out and place it on a wire rack to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve it warm by dusting some icing sugar on top or with a scoop of ice cream.
Enjoy the heavenly goodness!!
|I made some in a bit bigger bowl. You can see the inner portion is gooey.|
Thanks for visiting