This is a different type of snack made with pappads, which tastes good with tea or coffee. A very tasty and crunchy snack.
10 no. Pappads
1 and 1/2 cup Rice flour
1 tbsp Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp Asafoetida
1/2 tsp Jeera
1 tsp Til
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Mix rice flour, red chilli powder, asafoetida, jeera, til and salt in a bowl. Add water to this and make a smooth batter.
- Cut pappads into small pieces. Heat oil in a kadai.
- When the oil is medium hot, dip each pappad pieces in the batter and put in the oil.
- When it turns golden brown colour on both sides, transfer it into a kitchen towel or tissue paper.
- Serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
Thanks for visiting