This is a very easy and tasty snack which can be enjoyed with tea or coffee. For extra taste, sprinkle some chat masala while serving.
Cauliflower florets - 3 cups
Gram Flour or Besan - 1 cup
Rice flour - 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Water as required
Chat masala as required (optional)
Oil for deep frying
- Wash cauliflower in hot water and cut it into small or medium sized florets. Keep this aside.
- In a bowl, mix besan, rice flour, salt, baking powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder with water to make a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Oil should be medium hot. Dip each cauliflower florets in the batter and put in the oil.
- When it turns golden brown colour, transfer it into a tissue paper.
- Sprinkle some chat masala on it.
- Serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
Thanks for visiting