This is an instant sweet dish when you have a craving for eating sweet and dont want to spend time on making the usual sweet dishes. Try it out and you will love it.
Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 5 tbsp
Coconut (grated) - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Water as required
Ghee as required
Salt to taste
- Knead whole wheat flour, little salt and water to make a soft dough as we make for rotis.
- In a bowl, mix grated coconut, sugar and cardamom powder. Keep this aside.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll it as we roll it for making chapathi.
- Take little coconut mixture and spread it on one half of the rolled chapathi.
- Fold the other half and press the ends to seal it. It comes in the shape of half moon.
- Heat a non stick tawa and cook the roti on both sides.
- Rub little ghee on both sides and serve hot.
|Sweet Roti Ada|