I was looking for an egg less version of Chocolate Cake and came across this easy recipe. Its really easy...mix all the ingredients in one go and pour in the cup cake moulds, bake and there you go...tasty and yummy Chocolate cup cakes....isn't it simple?
With half of the batter, I made cup cakes and with the rest, I made a small cake. My kids happily enjoyed the cupcakes and as they needed the cupcakes to be frosted, I spread a little butter cream frosting on top. Sprinklers are their favourite, so decorated with little bit of them.
Bake this super easy cupcakes and enjoy!!!
1 and 1/2 cup Maida/All purpose flour
1 cup Warm water
1 and 1/2 tsp Instant coffee powder
1 cup Sugar (granulated)
1/2 cup Oil
1 tbsp. Vinegar
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Cocoa powder (add more or less as you wish)
- In the warm water add instant coffee powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder.
- Take a bowl and add maida, salt, vinegar, oil, sugar, warm water + instant coffee powder, baking soda, vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Mix the ingredients using an electric beater and make sure that no lumps are formed.
- The batter will be runny and that's the way we want it to be.
- Pre-heat the microwave oven in convection mode at 180 degree Celsius.
- Place the cup cake liners in a cup cake tin and pour the batter in each one of them 2/3 full.
- Place the cup cake tin in the pre-heated oven for about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Check in between using a tooth pick whether it is cooked or not.
- Once done, take off from the oven and let it cool completely.
- You can ice it with a normal Butter Cream Icing or serve just like that and Enjoy!!!
Thanks for visiting