Yea...Another Ice cream recipe...
You might be thinking...why lots of Ice cream recipes, isnt it? Yea, you got me right....i am a big fan of Ice creams. I just love them. Not only me, my kids too love them. I just play with different flavours in them and to tell you the truth each one of them tastes amazing. I think i have a good hand in ice creams :)
Ok...So this one is a coconut flavoured Ice cream. A rich and creamy ice cream with all the goodness of coconut in it. I have posted earlier Coconut Kulfi which is my first post in this blog. You can try out that too.
So all set guys...for this yummy recipe... Here it goes....
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Coconut milk powder
1 cup Fresh Cream (whipped)
3 - 4 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Full Cream Milk powder
1 tsp Vanilla essence (optional)
- In a blender, put milk powder, milk, coconut milk powder, sugar and vanilla essence. Blend it till the sugar is dissolved.
- Whip the cream nicely and add this to the blender. Blend it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture in an ice cream tin or an air tight container. Keep this in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Every fridge has different levels for cooling. So keep checking.
- Before it is fully set, take the ice cream out and mix it thoroughly with an egg beater (preferably) or spoon.
- Again put it in the freezer. Continue the same process once again.
- After 3 to 4 hrs (again it depends on the fridge) when the ice cream is set, take out and serve it.
- Enjoy this yummy ice cream with any topping of your choice.
- I just added some shredded chocolate on top. I think topping with chocolate sauce, would compromise the coconut flavour in the ice cream. Its again your choice friends, you can add any topping....
- You can use the first extract of the coconut milk instead of coconut milk powder. The ice cream will taste more yummy.
- Add sugar as per your taste, as the milk powder is already sweet.
Thanks for visiting