This is a simple and tasty ice cream with the fresh flavour of the King of all fruits ....Mango. As mango is in season now, i tried to include them in the ice cream and it came out really yummy...
I must say, it is so creamy and fruity that you wont stop by enjoying one bowl. A must try ice cream to cool you in this hot summer... :)
Don't have an Ice cream making machine ?...Wondering how to make a home made ice cream similar to the store bought ones....Don't worry....I have the perfect solution....Check out my Ice cream recipes....
Even I don't have an Ice cream machine, but still i make the perfect creamy ice creams...better than the store bought ones... Check out....
1 cup Mango Puree
500 ml Milk 1/2 cup Full cream milk powder (Everyday milk powder or Amulya) 2/3 cup Sugar or 1/2 tin Condensed milk 1 cup Fresh cream (whipped) 1 tsp Vanilla essence
1/2 cup Mango (chopped for garnish)
- Take ripe mangoes, peel out the skin, cut them into cubes and grind them into a thick paste.
- Pour this mango puree into a blender. Add milk powder, sugar or condensed milk and vanilla essence. Blend again till the sugar is dissolved.
- Whip the cream nicely and add this to the mixer jar. Blend it for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture in an ice cream tin or an air tight container. Keep this in the freezer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Every fridge has different levels for cooling. So keep checking.
- Before it is fully set, take the ice cream out and mix it thoroughly with an egg beater (preferably) or spoon.
- Again put it in the freezer. Continue the same process once again.
- After 3 to 4 hrs (again it depends on the fridge) when the ice cream is set, take out and garnish with the mango pieces and serve it.