This is a simple and easy to make pizza base, when you don't have enough time to make a yeast based pizza dough (traditional one).
1 1/2 cup Maida/All purpose flour
3 tsp Baking powder
1 cup Yogurt
Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead into a smooth and soft dough.
- If needed add extra maida, little by little and knead well for about 8 - 10 minutes.
- The pizza base is ready... Isn't it easy?
- Add toppings of your choice, bake it and serve hot.
- You can use self raising flour instead of maida or all purpose flour.
- If you are using self raising flour, omit baking powder from the ingredients mentioned above.
|Look at the Pizza Base, Doesn't it look soft and spongy?|
Thanks for visiting