This is a tasty and simple egg preparation. It has a distinct taste.Try it by yourself and you will come to know.
4 Eggs (whisked)
2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Red chilli sauce
4 stalks Spring onion
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Soy sauce
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oil
- Whisk eggs with 1 tbsp water. Add coriander leaves, red chilli sauce and salt. Beat well.
- Heat little oil in a non stick pan on low flame. Pour a ladle full of egg mixture in it and rotate to spread evenly on the pan.
- Once it is cooked, it will leave the sides of the pan. Peel it off from the pan and keep it on a big plate.
- Trim the sides of the spring onion ie the bulbs and leaves should be cut out. Use only the stalks.
- Keep one spring onion stalk on the egg omelet and roll it tightly.
- Cut one inch pieces of the rolled egg omelet.
- Similarly, do the same procedure with the rest of the egg mixture.
- For Dipping Sauce, mix lemon juice and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Serve the egg spring roll along with the dipping sauce.
* increase or decrease the quantity of the ingredients as per your taste*
Thanks for visiting
Linking this recipe with Celebrating First Anniversary Give Away