Noodles are liked by both children and adults. Are you bored by eating the noodles prepared as per the instructions written on the packet ?? Don't worry, i have an alternative which you can try out with the same noodles.
This is a perfect snack for children. It has the taste of noodles, lot of vegetables and a distinct shape which attracts the attention of any kid.
I couldn't shape exactly like a heart, but tried to give it the shape. It is crispy outside and soft inside.
1 Pkt Noodles (Top Ramen or Maggie)
2 tbsp Whole wheat flour
2 tbsp Butter
3/4 cup Milk
3/4 cup Carrot (grated)
3/4 cup Cabbage (finely chopped)
1 tbsp cashew powder or almond powder
Salt to taste
Pepper powder to taste
- Cook noodles in about 1 cup water till the water gets absorbed and the noodles are done. Keep this aside.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and add wheat flour and stir fry for 1 minute. Take it off from heat and let it cool.
- Add milk and mix well. Place it back on heat. Add carrots, cabbage, salt, pepper powder and cashew powder. Cook it till it becomes thick.
- Add boiled noodles and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Mix the noodles gently, so that it will not get mashed but gets fully coated with the mixture.
- When the mixture turns thick enough to give shape, take it off from heat and cool.
- Oil your hands and make heart shaped cutlets and refrigerate overnight.
- Shallow fry or deep fry the cutlets the next day.
- Serve it hot with any sauce of your choice.
|Butter, milk and wheat flour is added|
|Vegetables are added|
|Boiled noodles are added|
|Noodle Heart Cutlet|
Thanks for visiting